Banana-Choco Delight

Inspired by my banana split, I wanted to try another dessert using the same fruit. Although I feel it is damn boring to eat bananas, I just...

Inspired by my banana split, I wanted to try another dessert using the same fruit. Although I feel it is damn boring to eat bananas, I just love the flavor of it. This was an experiment that I tried last week and everyone loved it.




Ingredients

Banana – 1 (Huge)
Milkmaid – 1 tbsp (adjust according to desired sweetness)

For Garnishing

Walnuts – 1 tbsp – (fried in ghee)
Chocolate syrup – 1 tbsp


Method

Slice the banana and deep freeze it. Once it is completely frozen blend it into a creamy mixture along with milkmaid.
Put the creamy banana mixture back into the freezer until set. Scoop it in a serving bowl. Top it with chocolate syrup and fried walnuts.


My Notes

ü  This measurement serves one person.

ü  You can also add some brown sugar and adjust the sweetness

ü  The banana might get stuck to the walls of the blender while blending. Keep scrapping it and blend until you get a thick creamy mixture.

Related

Recipes 6796301800493269492

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

Copyright Policy

© 2013, Tanya's Recipes . The content and images on this site are copyright registered. It cannot be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without written permission from the Author

Blog Archive

item